I am one of very few certified AASECT (American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapist) certified sex therapists in San Francisco and I am the founder of the largest sex therapy training program in San Francisco. Being a certified sex therapist allows me to competently work with couples and individuals on the psychological and relational dimensions of their sexual lives from a bio-psycho-social perspective. If your sex life is not satisfying for some reason and you wish to work on this either as a couple or individual, a sex therapist can be very helpful.
Sex therapy specifically addresses the following concerns:
- Desire discrepancies or lack of sexual desire
- Shame about sex
- Difficulty with arousal, erection or orgasm
- Developing passion and eroticism
- Coming out/Questioning
- Sexual trauma
- Infidelity and betrayal
- Problematic and compulsive sexual behaviors
- Negotiating open relationships or BDSM relationships or other changes in the structure of your relationship(s)
I invite you to contact me to see if I can be of help to you.